Wednesday 6 January 2016

Berlin Travel Blog

Just before christmas 2015, I traveled to Berlin in Germany on a university trip. They call it a trip but all the teachers care about is getting you there and back safely meaning that I never had to follow them around to places thankfully meaning that me and my friends could do our own thing at our own pace. We done a bunch of different things not missing out on all of the typical touristy stuff, like the christmas markets, holocaust memorial, going up the TV Tower, Museums, out clubbing, sightseeing etc. I have to say, Berlin's' architecture is incredible! I'm not into architecture at all but the buildings are just so pretty and well thought out!

It was my first time in Germany and it most certainly won't be the last time! I had tons of fun even though it was freezing cold! 

Jazmyn + Cold Weather = Nope Nope Nope

However I went with some amazing people and thought it was a memory for us all as 3rd year students! It's what we all needed after a tough 2 years. It felt nice to go there without the stress of doing uni work. I say that, but our dissertation draft was due the day we flew back to London! BUT I managed to get what I could done before we went! *phew* 

Here are a few of the photos we took throughout the trip! I'll leave a list of things that I done or places I went to, at the bottom if anyones interested!


Places I went to:

Holocaust Memorial & museum
Rotating Tv Tower
Bauhaus Museum
Shopping Mall of Berlin
Christmas Markets & Fair
Brandenburg Gate
Alexander Platz
East Side Gallery
Berlin Wall
Hamburger Bahnhof Museum 



No comments:

Post a Comment