Saturday 5 September 2015

Back to School Hair & Make up

It's that time of year again where people go back to school, or even back to college and university. It's very scary preparing for that first day! It's probably the only day that I would get up early to make sure I look my best, but after a week or so, I get bored of making all the effort and time. Luckily I have found a routine for myself to do in the morning which is quick and easy. If you are anything like me and you like to get as much of a lay in as possible, then you might find this post beneficial due to a makeup routine and a few quick and easy hairstyles. My everyday kind of look is very simple especially for school / college / uni. I like to not go over the top with makeup and I try to keep things as straight forward as possible so it all looks effortless and natural. Here is a list of the makeup items that I use on a day to day basis:


Smashbox Makeup Primer
No7 BB Cream - Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - 02
Rimmel Bronzer - Medium
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - Black
Benefit Gimme Brow - Dark Blonde
Lancome Blusher - 021 Rose Paradis
No7 Shimmer Palette - Rose
Smashbox Lipstick - Posy Pink

As for my hair, I again like to keep things as easy and as quick to do. I try and avoid using heat as much as I can due to time and also because I want to keep my hair as healthy as it can be. My three favourite hairstyles are shown below. One being the classic pony tail, another being a french braid and then the third (when my hair has been freshly washed) hair down. With my braid or pony tail, I like to pull on the top tied section to make it a little bit looser and also pull some small bits out for a more effortless finish and so my hair doesn't look slick back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment