Saturday 7 May 2016

Skincare LOVES!


I think skincare is one of those things we must all pay great attention to. There's no point in spending lots of money on makeup to cover our skin if we aren't spending the money on making sure our skin is up to scratch underneath it. There are products I like to use within my day to day routine, however we all have those products that we can't see ourselves living without, and these are mine. I never used to take pride and look after my skin until a few years ago when I started working within the beauty world and i'm so glad I started when I did.
 

The cleanser that I use and love love love is the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm - it's my favorite cleanser by a mile - it does the job, smells divine, leaves skin soft, clean and glowing. I have tried several others but nothing else seems to compare. I've even found that it takes off waterproof mascara even though it recommends not to use on eyes. I started using it due to the clever and lovely Caroline Hirons stating "if in doubt, go in with grease!". As a bonus, it's multi purpose too - I use it as a hair mask from time to time too just to give it a bit of extra nourishment.

I can't live without my moisturiser... I used to think nothing of it and never wore it. I use the No7 Beautiful Skin Day & Night Cream from Normal / Dry skin. It's got a lovely light texture making it absorb well and definitely keeps skin supple and moisturised. As always, sun protection is a welcome bonus, especially with all of the weather that we're having here in the UK recently.


If you're like me, very fair skinned but want to be slightly less fair, you will love the Dove Derma Spa, Summer Reviver. It's a gradual tan which is unbelievably natural. I do it every 2 days to keep it up and it's fab! Looks so natural and glowy. 

Let me know of any other products that you love and think I should try in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment