Monday 7 September 2015

Nudes

Why do nudes always look so elegant? (No, not those kind of nudes, I mean LIPSTICKS!) There are so many types! Dusky pink, caramel, coffee etc. I've been a fan of a good nude lip for absolutely ages and have kept on building up my collection more and more. I love the fact that nude lipstick go with anything and you can wear them formally or on a night out. On my kind of complexion I do prefer my nudes to be more pinky toned, so you might notice that they are very pink and girly. Here are some of my faves...

Below are the lipsticks sampled out as swatches! Aren't they all just beautiful! From left to right the lipsticks are: Smashbox, Lancome, Loreal, Bourjour, Space N K and Chanel.


Bourjois - Rouge Edition 04 - £7.99
Smashbox - Be Legendary Posy Pink - £16.00
Space N K - Lipstick Queen Saint Natural by Poppy - £22.00
Loreal Paris - Eva's Nude - £6.99
Lancome - Rouge in Love 240M Rose En Deshabille - £22.00
Chanel - Rouge Coco 424 Edith - £26.00

Which nude lipstick is your favourite!?

No comments:

Post a Comment