Tuesday 29 December 2015

New Years Resolution & Goals

Making New Year’s resolutions is a tradition that I like to try and uphold. This year i'm going to pick out a few things to work on and keep the list either on my phone or on my bedside table as a constant reminder and to stay motivated. I never seem to fulfil my new year's resolutions due to forgetting about them or just not feeling the motivation to do them. But this year, I WILL stick by them tough challenges that I set myself! I found a little list of things to give me set goals to do as well as a main one just to spice it up a bit so...
A bad habit I’m going to break:
Leaving myself too little time to get ready & to wake up earlier for breakfast! (I never have breakfast)
I’m going to work harder at:
Making time for exercise, uni work & saving money!
A class I’d like to take:
Spin class +/ Zumba +/ Yoga
I’d like to spend more time doing:
Outdoor activities, gym & uni work
A food I want to eat more of:
Fruits and veggies
Main Goal:                                                                                                                                                               As for my main goal, I would LOVE to lose some weight and also tone up for the summer. It's also due to the fact that I want to just feel better in myself and generally a lot healthier. My aim to do this has been planned out which is a good start - i'll be detoxing / juice dieting to start with as well as attending the gym, and then continuing the gym for atleast 6 hours a week and watching what I eat. If that doesn't work, then I have no idea what i'll do, but i'm hoping something good will happen! 
If you are interested in my journey or want to see what types of things I do to help progress, then keep an eye out for new posts! I'm hoping to keep you all updated in what I do to achieve this goal. Feel free to keep me motivated too or if you have a similar goal, i'd love to see your progress too! 
There you have it!
Write in the comment section what your New Years Resolutions are!? I'd love to know!
I hope you all have a lovely new years eve and have prepared yourselves for an amazing 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment